Fakers...

posted on: Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have heard from a few reliable fashion sources that fake glasses are hip and cool. Like who wants to have two eyes when four eyes is way better kind of cool.

Because I love my little man so much I decided that he must also become hip and cool. Obviously, his charismatic personality and devilish charm is not cute enough that I must compensate.

;) 

So one afternoon I got my guy all gussied up and tried to take pictures of him with fakers adorning his knocker. The fakers of choice happened to be kids 3D glasses with the lenses knocked out, they were also painted red with finger nail polish.

Yes, red finger nail polish.

Anyway, after dancing like a baffoon and quacking like a duck I was finally able to grasp his attention for t-minus 30 seconds, it was just long enough for me to snap a "few" shots.

Once I started looking through all the pictures I couldn't help but think about how much the glasses reminded me of the Don Draper-esque era.
hmmmm.

Just hope my guy has more concern for moral integrity and the use of seat belts...



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. He is such a little hipster! I think I might drive over there and just take him home with me. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the Daper Whisperer, ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger