I am your parent you are my child

posted on: Friday, March 22, 2013


The weekend is nigh my friends! Big plans are in store for the Bishop house--the annual purging of baby clothes and spring cleaning is upon us! It's not glamorous, but I relish the idea of one day having a house free of baby toys and all that jazz, they've become a worthy nemesis at three in the morning. 

Plugging away at the kids room is also on the agenda. And this little ditty will be added to their wall soon. If you've never read You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano it's a must have for your child's collection. The book has been a hot topic as of recently when 14 photographers came together to document how they see they children in a new online project entitled You are my Wild. I love the book so much and I find that it speaks to the most simplistic yet amazing moments of parenthood.

If you would like a copy of the print you can find it here. To get a large (and inexpensive copy) simply upload it to Staples and print on their engineering paper. The file is large enough that I was able to make a 36x48"print, but my favorite size is the 24x36". The wording is perfect, but the triangles get a bit grainy the larger the print.

*Also, I know there is a typo on the picture (if you can find it "yay! for you"). The downloaded version is fixed.

Happy Weekend!

Print//Staples  Felt Balls//Maypole  

4 comments:

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger