Instagram+Three Things

posted on: Wednesday, May 15, 2013



Oh Hump Day, you've been rather good to us. I mean really good. Two visits to the park, one was blasted hot and a bit humid and for a place that is bone dry the five percent humidity that we encountered was kind of like the end of the world to two mommas pushing strollers. And then good ole' Mother Nature decided to shake it up for our second park visit of the day (we really like the park if you can't tell) where we were graced with blustery clouds itching to pour rain down, which didn't happen, but it would have been nice because we so need the rain. Like bad! We also kicked Wednesday is the butt  by having one of my all time besties come over for one of those nice long girl talks. You know what I mean? So we decided to have celebratory root beer floats, because when you don't drink wine you have to substitute with root beer floats, it's only natural. And can we all have a little party celebrating the blossoms on the trees? I've seen picture after picture of blossoms for the last two months and our little area of the world has finally caught up! YAY!

And what better way to end the night then with a few good laughs. I can't really decide which one is my favorite. You be the judge!

Enjoy.




The last video, well, I about peed my pants. It was worth it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger